Frequently Asked Questions...Things You Need to Know!
- Long pants, closed toed shoes, and bring a sweatshirt
or jacket to layer JUST IN CASE it gets windy or cool
- Bring a bottle of water! We can tie this onto your
saddle so you can be hydrated during your ride!
- For a 4 hour ride or longer, bring snacks or a small
meal. We'll pack this into a saddle bag for you to bring with
- You may want to bring a hat
- You must be 4 years old to ride on a big horse
- There is NO double riding allowed
- Weight limit is 280 lbs. at National Park Gateway and 250 lbs. at Cowpoke Corner.
- Kids MUST be under 50lbs to ride a pony
- Rain slickers are provided. We ride rain or shine.
- We strongly recommend them. We also need reservations
for 4 hour rides or longer to prepare your horses for the ride.
- We prefer the sooner the better. For any ride under 2
hours, we require at least 2 hours notice prior to your ride
time. Anything over 4 hour rides, we require AT LEAST
24-hours in advance.
- If you are a larger group of 8 or more, we require AT
LEAST 4 hours prior to your ride time to make changes to your
group whether it is a cancellation, addition or subtraction of
riders to your group
, SK Horses :: Cowpoke Corner Corral, Estes Park CO :: National Park
Gateway Stables, Estes Park Colorado